Down load complete text from publisher
Sources noted on TIPS
- Christine Schwartz & Robert Mare, 2005. ” Trends in academic assortative wedding from 1940 to 2003 ,” Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. November 42(4), pages 621-646.
Whole references (including those maybe not matched with things on IDEAS)
Many items that are related
- Delia Furtado & Stephen Trejo, 2012. ” Interethnic Marriages and their Economic Effects ,” CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1205, Centre for Research and review of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Furtado, Delia & Trejo, Stephen, 2012. ” Interethnic Marriages and their Economic Effects ,” IZA Discussion Papers 6399, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lucas Herrenbrueck & Xiaoyu Xia & Paul Eastwick & Eli Finkel & Chin Ming Hui, 2016. ” Smart-Dating in Speed-Dating: How a straightforward Re Search Model Can Explain Matching choices ,” Discussion Papers dp16-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner & Georgi Kocharkov & Cezar Santos, 2011. ” tech plus the Changing Family: A Unified type of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation ,” Economie d’Avant Garde Research Reports 18, Economie d’Avant Garde. [Read more…]